Spinach and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 cup of fresh spinach leaves; washed and dried
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella or Italian mixed cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large package of fresh button mushrooms
Pre-heat the oven to 375. Spray a baking sheet with a light layer of non-stick cooking spray. Thoroughly wash and dry mushrooms; removed their stems and set aside. For the dip, mix the cream cheese and mayo until smooth. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, and grated cheese and combine. Drain the artichoke hearts and fold into the mixture along with the spinach leaves. Once all ingredients are combined, spoon dip into dried mushroom caps and place onto baking sheet. Bake stuffed mushrooms for 20-25 minutes or until dip starts to become golden at the top.
Depending on how many mushrooms stuffed, there may be left over dip. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and spoon remaining dip into baking dish. Bake the remaining dip at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and slightly golden. Serve with crackers, pita chips, or carrot sticks.